So it’s that time of year again & I don’t know about you but I blinked and now it’s almost Christmas! I’ve complied a list of gifts for everyone on your list this year in hopes of making your life a little easier. Check out my post on great Memberships to have the whole family will enjoy!
- Kiwi Crate – A friend suggested this first one and I am loving it. I purchased two. Koala for my daughter and Tinker for my boys. Once a month you’ll (or address it to them) receive a surprise box in the mail. From Art to Science, there’s something for all children to enjoy and create. Click Here to check it out and receive $10 off your first order.
- Books! I can’t stress this as a perfect gift enough. We are creating “readers” here who actually love to. My boys are really enjoying books from the Classic Starts Series. You can find these at Barnes & Noble or Amazon. These are a wonderful introduction to classic literature without having to worry about graphic content.
- Painted Pegs – So those who know me well know I painted for most of my life. The last 15 years I sort of drifted from it and it wasn’t until a few weeks ago that I took it up again. I decided to paint toys for my kids. This is very new but I have been getting requests for purchasing. The wonderful thing about these is that children will use creative play. I will have a link set up soon for purchase but check them out on Instagram @vidamia.creative. You can also CLICK HERE to view a few samples of my work.
- Comfort is on her mind. So in addition to pampering her with Oils and Skincare, get her a robe from Barefoot Essentials. I. Adore. This. Robe.
- Gifts you can purchase or create a coupon for yourself like:
- A Nap
- An Uninterrupted Shower
- Spa Day to include Hair & Nails
- A Cleaning Lady
- An uninterrupted Nap, An uninterrupted shower and bathroom session, and dinner.